IPCamViewer is used for watching live video images of any business, traffic or your loved ones at school/home on your mobile phone at anytime or anywhere you desire.
The IPCamViewer is providing live video image view on any java enabled mobile devices by using your own IP camera(s). It is designed to suit the needs of varied customers for simple viewing or for high-end needs. This is available free of cost as a Demo/Trial application, with sample cameras for viewing.
You have the option to buy two other versions -UniCam or MultiCam at our LOWEST rates of $9.95 or $14.95.
- Download the IPCamViewer trail version and see the video images from demo cameras.
- Get your own single camera version by downloading the IPCamViewer- UniCam by simple steps. OR get your own multiple Camera version by downloading the IPCamViewer- MultiCam by simple steps.
- Use the unlock code to install the application.
- Provide the camera parameters such as IP address, port, username and password, if any.
- View the videos at your convenience at anytime or anywhere.
Profile Specification - MIDP 2.0
Configuration - CLDC 1.1
Mobile devices with a mininum resolution of 176 x 144 is supported.
IP Cameras giving out MJPEG streams only
Supported Camera list:
AXIS ( 205, 206M, 207, 207MW, 207W, 210, 210A, 211, 212, 213, 214, 221, 241Q, 241S, 2100, 2110, 2120, 2400 ) PIXORD (205, 207, 112, 240 )
DLINK DCS 2260g
Java Enabled CLDC1.1 MIDP 2.0 200KB memory
Nokia E90 Communicator, Nokia E60 (S60 3rd Edition), Nokia E61(S60 3rd Edition), Nokia E70 (S60 3rd Edition), Nokia E50 (S60 3rd Edition), Nokia E61i, Nokia E65, Nokia E62 (S60 3rd Edition)